Advert Ref: 1852NR
Freehold/Leasehold Printing Business For Sale
- Financial Details
- Asking price: £160,000
- Sales revenue: £95,986
- Net profit: Undisclosed
- Fixtures value: Undisclosed
- Stock value: Undisclosed
- Business Description
- Reason for Sale
This is a genuine retirement sale.
This established printing business has been in existence for 35 years, with the current owners in situ for the last 20.
The business offers a wide and varied range of printing services.
There are several hundred customers, with no over reliance on one particular sector.
The vendors will assist a new owner with a short handover period and make all the necessary introductions to key customers and suppliers.
• Long established business
• Well respected name in the industry sector
• Long standing customers
• Referrals & recommendations
• Part of the market town business community
• Easy to reach from two counties, i.e. Suffolk and Norfolk
• Consistent financials
• Rare freehold opportunity at a fair and reasonable price
EPC Rating - D
The vendors own the Freehold title.
Rent: £600pcm on purchase of LH
To arrange a viewing please contact the agent.
DISCLAIMER: Viewing is essential to fully appreciate this business and is strictly by appointment only through the agents. All negotiations must be conducted through Advent Business Sales. Businesses/Properties are offered subject to being sold, let or withdrawn without notice at any time and without liability for any expenses incurred by applicants.
These particulars are provided as a general outline only for the guidance of intended purchasers or lessees and do not constitute all or part of an offer or contract.
All information supplied via Advent is based upon information supplied by the Vendor who has warranted to Advent that all of the information is accurate. Nevertheless, details are given without responsibility by Advent Business Sales Ltd for any or all descriptions, dimensions and reference to condition or value. Intending purchasers should not rely on these details as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves of their accuracy by inspection, by independent advice and/or other appropriate means.
No person representing Advent Business Sales Ltd has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatsoever in relation to this or any other property.
- General Information
- Trading hours:Mon – Fri: 8am to 5pm
Sat & Sun: Closed
- Location:The business is located in the centre of a Suffolk market town, near the Norfolk border.
There are plenty of street parking spaces, along with pay & display car parks in the vicinity.
- Premises Details:Very briefly, the ground floor includes a reception area and office, all the printing equipment and stationery items, W/C etc. The 1st floor is used solely for storage.
None of the fixtures and fittings have been checked or tested by Advent Business Sales Ltd and a potential purchaser should make their own checks regarding existence and condition.
The main items of equipment are:
• Xerox versant 80 press (5 year lease, at £1,500 per ¼ inc VAT)
• Folding machine
• Number machine
- Energy Performance Rating: D
- Expansion potential:There is significant scope to increase both sales and profits by:
1. Introducing a website
2. Marketing & advertising
3. Targeting industrial estates
4. Employing an apprentice