Advert Ref: 1846EN
Commercial Refrigeration Specialists In Central London For Sale
- Financial Details
- Asking price: £165,000
- Sales revenue: £249,623
- Net profit: Undisclosed
- Fixtures value: Undisclosed
- Stock value: Undisclosed
- Business Description
- Reason for Sale
This is a genuine retirement sale
The vendor started his business back in 1986 and has traded successfully for the last 30 years. Website introduced. Other than Yell.com he does no marketing or advertising. Well established business in the commercial refrigeration sector with repeat customers for 30 years, mainly in Greater London.
The business offers design, installation, maintenance, servicing and repair of commercial refrigeration systems and units and air con, providing a wide range of new equipment for purchase, from walk-in cold rooms to smaller bottle coolers.
Bars, pubs, clubs, restaurants, hotels, sports club, some high profile and have been customers for 30 years, based in Central London and within the M25.
The vendor is willing to make all the necessary introductions to a new owner.
• A well established commercial refrigeration business which has been trading for 30 years
• Financial performance, with an adjusted net profit consistently above £100k per annum
• Lucrative contracts in Central London and within the M25
• Prestigious, high profile customers
• Long standing repeat customers with some of 30 years
• Referrals and recommendations
• Only advertising is with Yell.com
While the vendor works full time in the business and carries out all the service work. He only uses sub contractors for installation & when he is on holiday
To arrange a viewing please contact the agent.
DISCLAIMER: Viewing is essential to fully appreciate this business and is strictly by appointment only through the agents. All negotiations must be conducted through Advent Business Sales. Businesses/Properties are offered subject to being sold, let or withdrawn without notice at any time and without liability for any expenses incurred by applicants.
These particulars are provided as a general outline only for the guidance of intended purchasers or lessees and do not constitute all or part of an offer or contract.
All information supplied via Advent is based upon information supplied by the Vendor who has warranted to Advent that all of the information is accurate. Nevertheless, details are given without responsibility by Advent Business Sales Ltd for any or all descriptions, dimensions and reference to condition or value. Intending purchasers should not rely on these details as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves of their accuracy by inspection, by independent advice and/or other appropriate means.
No person representing Advent Business Sales Ltd has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatsoever in relation to this or any other property.
- General Information
- Trading hours:The vendor now works 5 days a week at a pace to suit his own lifestyle and he is ably assisted by any one of 4 sub contractors as customer demand dictates
- Home based: This business can be run from home.
- Relocatable: This business can be relocated.
- Location:The business is based from the vendor’s home in Essex and a new owner will need to relocate the business elsewhere, either to their own home or to their business premises.
- Expansion potential:This is already a well established and very profitable concern, which still offers excellent scope to increase both sales and profits further by:
1. Not using so many sub contractors, which could save circa £30k per annum
2. Ideal bolt-on business for an existing company/operator in the refrigeration industry, or for a player in the food/drinks sector
3. Marketing and advertising, as very little is done at present
4. Maintain a fully optimised website and introduce social media sites and blogs