Advert Ref: 1839NR
Cad Services Throughout East Anglia For Sale
- Financial Details
- Asking price: £90,000
- Sales revenue: Undisclosed
- Net profit: Undisclosed
- Fixtures value: Undisclosed
- Stock value: Undisclosed
- Business Description
- Reason for Sale
The vendor has plans to retire.
The business was established 36 years ago and incorporated in 1984, since which time the vendor has owned the company. Many high profile and well known names have become clients, which the vendor has nurtured over the years. A website was introduced and apart from this, the vendor does little advertising to attract new custom, as the majority approach him as the result of word of mouth referrals and recommendations.
The business maintains a large database of Engineers, Designers and CAD Personnel, offering a wide and varied range of CAD services on a flexible basis, including:
• CAD services to clients in East Anglia and beyond
• CAD Office
• CAD Staff/Vacancies
• AutoCAD Training
• Plotting Service
The vendor has an impressive list of high profile and well known clients, including a good mix of corporates, public bodies and some PLCs. Subject to completing and signing a confidentiality agreement, the vendor will authorise his agent to make this information available to any serious interested party.
The vendor is prepared to assist a new owner during the handover period for up to 3 months if required. In addition, the vendor is also willing to provide further support on an adhoc consultancy basis.
EPC - Exempt
To arrange a viewing please contact the agent.
DISCLAIMER: Viewing is essential to fully appreciate this business and is strictly by appointment only through the agents. All negotiations must be conducted through Advent Business Sales. Businesses/Properties are offered subject to being sold, let or withdrawn without notice at any time and without liability for any expenses incurred by applicants.
These particulars are provided as a general outline only for the guidance of intended purchasers or lessees and do not constitute all or part of an offer or contract.
All information supplied via Advent is based upon information supplied by the Vendor who has warranted to Advent that all of the information is accurate. Nevertheless, details are given without responsibility by Advent Business Sales Ltd for any or all descriptions, dimensions and reference to condition or value. Intending purchasers should not rely on these details as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves of their accuracy by inspection, by independent advice and/or other appropriate means.
No person representing Advent Business Sales Ltd has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatsoever in relation to this or any other property.
- General Information
- Trading hours:• Mon – Fri: 8:30am to 4:30pm
• Sat & Sun: Closed
- Home based: This business can be run from home.
- Relocatable: This business can be relocated.
- Location:The business is currently based in an office in Norfolk and supports CAD design offices throughout East Anglia and further afield. A new owner will need to relocate the business elsewhere as the vendor owns the freehold title and has other unconnected plans for this.
- Expansion potential:This is already an established and profitable concern, which still offers excellent scope to increase both sales and profits further by:
1. Achieving economies of scale for an existing CAD firm
2. Maintaining a fully optimised website
3. Introducing social media
4. Marketing & advertising