Advert Ref: 1834NR
Ulric Attlebrough -Computer/Laptop Sales/Repairs IT Services For Sale
- Financial Details
- Asking price: £29,500
- Sales revenue: Undisclosed
- Net profit: Undisclosed
- Fixtures value: Undisclosed
- Stock value: Undisclosed
- Business Description
- Reason for Sale
The vendor wishes to concentrate on other business interests away from the town.
The business has been established for 10 years, during which time the vendor has acquired many new and repeat customers. With its town centre location, it is well placed and the lease was renewed in March 2016 on favourable terms.
Products & Services
The business offers the following:
• New & 2nd hand sales
• Anti virus
• Data recovery
• Cables, inks, etc
• From the town and surrounding villages and visitors from other towns
• All ages, including children, their parents and grandparents
• The vendor is willing to supply a list of his customer database to the new owner
The vendor is prepared to assist with a short handover period if the new owner requires their assistance.
• Well established for over 10 years
• Busy market town location
• High footfall levels
• Limited competition in the town
• Should provide an income of £30k+ for a new owner operator
• No staffing costs for a hands-on owner operator
• The potential to grow and expand the business
EPC - F
DISCLAIMER: Viewing is essential to fully appreciate this business and is strictly by appointment only through the agents. All negotiations must be conducted through Advent Business Sales. Businesses/Properties are offered subject to being sold, let or withdrawn without notice at any time and without liability for any expenses incurred by applicants.
These particulars are provided as a general outline only for the guidance of intended purchasers or lessees and do not constitute all or part of an offer or contract.
All information supplied via Advent is based upon information supplied by the Vendor who has warranted to Advent that all of the information is accurate. Nevertheless, details are given without responsibility by Advent Business Sales Ltd for any or all descriptions, dimensions and reference to condition or value. Intending purchasers should not rely on these details as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves of their accuracy by inspection, by independent advice and/or other appropriate means.
No person representing Advent Business Sales Ltd has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatsoever in relation to this or any other property.
- General Information
- Trading hours:Mon – Sat: 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Location:The business is based in the main street of a bustling Norfolk market town.
The shop is prominently located and surrounded by complementary businesses.
Shop owners in the town centre enjoy high levels of footfall and passing traffic.
There is a large, free car park within a short walking distance of the shops.
- Premises Details:Very briefly, the premises include the following:
• Shop area
• Sink/kitchen area
- Energy Performance Rating: F
- Expansion potential:This is already an established & profitable concern, which still offers excellent scope to increase both sales and profits further by making some changes, such as:
• Opening on Sunday mornings
• Having one late opening evening per week
• Adding additional services, e.g.:
o iPad repairs
o Call outs
• Marketing to the existing customer database
• Advertising, as little or none is currently done
• Joining a local networking group
• Introducing a new website, as there isn’t one at present
• Setting up social media blogs
• Offering time limited discount vouchers, e.g. Groupon
• Having I.T. / computer themed Saturdays