Advert Ref: 1830NR
Retail Building Business In Norfolk For Sale
- Financial Details
- Asking price: £350,000
- Sales revenue: £563,332
- Net profit: Undisclosed
- Fixtures value: Undisclosed
- Stock value: Undisclosed
- Business Description
- Reason for Sale
The vendor is seeking a lifestyle change, having worked in the building sector for over 25 years.
Established in 2003 and incorporated 10 years ago, the business has continued to grow and flourish even through the latest recessionary years. Accreditations have been gained and a website introduced. The vendor has an experienced team of professional builders and the business enjoys an outstanding track record and reputation second to none. Consequently, the vendor is now in the envious position of being able to ‘cherry-pick’ which new jobs are commissioned.
The business offers a complete design and retail building service, which includes the following:
• New Builds
• Home Extensions
• Loft Conversions
• Home Improvements
• Bathrooms & Kitchens
• Barn Conversions
They can take care of every aspect of a project, from design and securing planning permission, right through to the finishing touches.
All ages from first time buyers to senior citizens wanting anything from relatively minor home improvements up to brand new homes in Norfolk.
The vendor is willing to assist with a handover period of up to 3 months.
• Well established business
• Norfolk Trusted Trader accredited by Norfolk County Council
• Approved by North Norfolk District Council for disabled adaptation work, etc.
• Track record & reputation
• Experienced and highly qualified employed teams
• Each team works on a single project through to completion
• Financial performance
• Referrals & recommendations
• Pride in offering the best service possible to its customers
None of the plant & machinery, tools & equipment have been checked or tested by Advent Business Sales Ltd and a potential purchaser should make their own checks regarding existence and condition.
There is a mini digger and dumper, 4 vans and one truck included in the sale, along with an inventory of tools, plant and machinery, which the vendor will provide upon request.
To arrange a viewing please contact the agent.
DISCLAIMER: Viewing is essential to fully appreciate this business and is strictly by appointment only through the agents. All negotiations must be conducted through Advent Business Sales. Businesses/Properties are offered subject to being sold, let or withdrawn without notice at any time and without liability for any expenses incurred by applicants.
These particulars are provided as a general outline only for the guidance of intended purchasers or lessees and do not constitute all or part of an offer or contract.
All information supplied via Advent is based upon information supplied by the Vendor who has warranted to Advent that all of the information is accurate. Nevertheless, details are given without responsibility by Advent Business Sales Ltd for any or all descriptions, dimensions and reference to condition or value. Intending purchasers should not rely on these details as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves of their accuracy by inspection, by independent advice and/or other appropriate means.
No person representing Advent Business Sales Ltd has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatsoever in relation to this or any other property.
- General Information
- Trading hours:The vendor and his dedicated teams work 5 days a week, from 8:00am to 6:00pm.
- Home based: This business can be run from home.
- Relocatable: This business can be relocated.
- Location:The business is based in Norfolk and it is advertised for sale on a relocatable basis
- Expansion potential:This is already an established and profitable concern, which still offers excellent scope to increase both sales and profits further by:
1. Not turning away the projects and jobs, which the vendor is currently unable to accommodate
2. Having a surveyor/estimator
3. Appointing 2 working foremen
4. Employing more productive staff
5. Reviewing trading hours
6. Tendering for more projects
7. Extending the catchment area