Advert Ref: 1819NR
Commercial Cleaning And Property Services For Sale
- Financial Details
- Asking price: £350,000
- Sales revenue: £606,509
- Net profit: Undisclosed
- Fixtures value: Undisclosed
- Stock value: Undisclosed
- Business Description
- Reason for Sale
This is a genuine retirement sale.
The business has been trading successfully for many years. It was incorporated over 25 years ago.
The business offers the following:
• Commercial cleaning
• Industrial cleaning
• Office cleaning
• Property services
• Janitorial supplies
• Contract terms to suit
• Supporting documentation:
o Health and Safety
o Risk assessments
o Method statement of work
o Employers and Public Liability Insurance
There is a good mix of customers in the following counties: Norfolk; Cambs; Beds; Herts; Essex; & Suffolk including:
• Accountants, solicitors
• Estate & letting agents
• Retailers & manufacturers
• Facility management companies
• The two vendors/directors work in the business as follows:
o One director works full time
o The other director deals with the financials and works 8 - 10 hours per week
• There is one member of staff in the office who works 4 full days, i.e. 35 hours per week
• There is a team of cleaning staff covering different areas/locations, with 56 part time and 14 full time
• There are no self employed staff and no staff on zero hours
• There are 7 sub contractors who carry out the following duties:
- Window cleaning
- Ground maintenance
- Property maintenance
- Carpet & upholstery
- Pressure washer - graffiti
• Well established business
• Good spread of clients
• No over-reliance on a single industry sector, or on one particular client
• Highly trained, motivated and adaptable staff
• Website and various social media platforms in place
To arrange a viewing please contact the agent.
An EPC is not required.
DISCLAIMER: Viewing is essential to fully appreciate this business and is strictly by appointment only through the agents. All negotiations must be conducted through Advent Business Sales. Businesses/Properties are offered subject to being sold, let or withdrawn without notice at any time and without liability for any expenses incurred by applicants.
These particulars are provided as a general outline only for the guidance of intended purchasers or lessees and do not constitute all or part of an offer or contract.
All information supplied via Advent is based upon information supplied by the Vendor who has warranted to Advent that all of the information is accurate. Nevertheless, details are given without responsibility by Advent Business Sales Ltd for any or all descriptions, dimensions and reference to condition or value. Intending purchasers should not rely on these details as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves of their accuracy by inspection, by independent advice and/or other appropriate means.
No person representing Advent Business Sales Ltd has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatsoever in relation to this or any other property.
- General Information
- Trading hours:• Office: Mon to Fri: 8am to 6pm
• Out of hours telephone contact
• Bespoke cleaning times to suit client preferences and comply with contract terms
- Relocatable: This business can be relocated.
- Location:The business is currently located on a Norfolk business park.
It is envisaged that a new owner will relocate the business elsewhere.
- Premises Details:It is envisaged that a new owner will relocate the business elsewhere.
- Expansion potential:The business offers potential to increase both sales and profits in the future by:
• Approaching more offices and retailers in the local area
• Targeting business parks, shopping centres & malls, regional & national retailers
• Also target schools & colleges
• Adopting a program of contacting more professionals, such as: solicitors; accountants; estate agents; banks; doctors; dentists
• Maintaining a fully optimised website and increasing social media coverage
• Economies of scale for an existing player in the same sector