Financial Details
Asking price: £280,000
Sales revenue: £667,455
Net profit: Undisclosed
Fixtures value: Undisclosed
Stock value: Undisclosed


Business Description
LEASEHOLD BUSINESS: £280,000 For a Share Sale Including Shareholders funds of circa £55,000

HISTORY

• The business was founded by the current vendor in September 1992

REASON FOR SALE

• The business is being offered for sale to enable the vendor to focus on his other business

SERVICE

• The business has several potential income streams which include;
o Glass and glazing – both single and double
o Sealed unit manufacturing – for self and others
o Polishing
o Drilling
o Installations
o Boarding up
o Locks
o General & curtain walling repairs
o Balustrades
o Maintenance & remedial work
o Buy in PVC frames – for self and others

CUSTOMERS

• We are advised by the vendor that circa 90% of customers are within an approximate 25 mile radius of the premises, with the remaining 10% spread nationally

EQUIPMENT

Awaiting info from vendor

STRENGTHS

• Trading since 1992
• Good location
• The vendor informs us that the business is almost entirely self sufficient in the manufacturing process, which gives the business a competitive edge over its peers

EPC RATING - D


DISCLAIMER: Viewing is essential to fully appreciate this business and is strictly by appointment only through the agents. All negotiations must be conducted through Advent Business Sales. Businesses/Properties are offered subject to being sold, let or withdrawn without notice at any time and without liability for any expenses incurred by applicants.

These particulars are provided as a general outline only for the guidance of intended purchasers or lessees and do not constitute all or part of an offer or contract.
All information supplied via Advent is based upon information supplied by the Vendor who has warranted to Advent that all of the information is accurate. Nevertheless, details are given without responsibility by Advent Business Sales Ltd for any or all descriptions, dimensions and reference to condition or value. Intending purchasers should not rely on these details as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves of their accuracy by inspection, by independent advice and/or other appropriate means.
No person representing Advent Business Sales Ltd has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatsoever in relation to this or any other property.
General Information
Employees:• The business employs 6 full time staff including the vendor and 1 part time book keeper, who works circa 15 hours per week
Trading hours:• Mon – Fri: 7.30am to 5.30pm • Saturday: 8.00am to 1.00pm
Home based: This business can be run from home.
Property:Leasehold
Lease terms:Original Lease: 15 years starting 1st April 2013 Rent: £13,530 per annum Rates: £5,000 per annum
Location:• The business is located on an industrial estate in Berkshire
Premises Details:(None of the fixtures and fittings have been checked or tested and a potential purchaser should make their own checks regarding existence and condition).


Semi detached commercial workshop unit which briefly comprises;
• Front double glazed entry into lobby area, side door into works area
• Reception with facing trade counter and rear works area, side stores, kitchen and w/c
• Front manually operated roller shutter door to give entry into “L” shaped workshop
• Side stairs to mezzanine level which is currently used as an administration area
• Premises benefits from being fully double glazed, alarmed and has a 4 camera CCTV system
• We are advised there is parking on site for circa 8 vehicles plus free of charge parking around the industrial estate
Energy Performance Rating: D
Expansion potential:The business offers the following potential 1. Push retail double glazing sales 2. Approach other installers/fabricators to offer a service 3. Extend the products available at the trade counter and open it for more hours 4. Offer an emergency call-out service 5. Expand the business to also offer toughened glass

Advert Options